- Certified in the major spirits categories.
- In-depth market knowledge and attentive on trends.
- A continuously growing network in the (global) spirits business.
- Solid connections in the B2C supply chain.
- Passion about spirits and drive to make unique brands succeed.
- Network amongst (impact) investors.
- Experience advicing entrepreneurs in business development and growth.
The “why” of the Rum Barrel
Travelling throughout many countries around the globe. Advising smalle and medium sized businesses, implementing entrepreneur support programs and co-developing impact finance tools, I always took the time to explore the culture (and art) of typical alcoholic spirits of a country.
Hence, building my own portfolio of diverse type of national spirits – from rum, aquavit, vodka and strange liqueurs or moonshine you’re nervous to take home with you (customs). That said, visiting the entrepreneurs I felt energized and admired of the passion, drive and the link with sustainability of many of the craft distillers.
And with some I developed a friendship – supporting them in finding external capital to expand their business and subsequently introducing them to the Dutch/EU market.